It has come to my attention that depending on which browser you use to view the blog, the text and photos can appear to be out of sync. For many weeks I have used Google Chrome as my browser and the blog has been set up in the latter - the Chrome posts read correctly when opened repeatedly. If you are using Internet Explorer (and I did until recently) the posts set up in Chrome, appear differently, but I don't know why. The text/photos in each post read in IE are all contained but may be a little haphazard in their display. If you are having problems as described please get in touch with me and I will do my best to resolve the issue with Blogger.