BLOGMASTER

SET UP JANUARY 2010. PLEASE SEND ANY PHOTOGRAPHS/INFORMATION ETC., TO DAVE, AT THE FOLLOWING NEW EMAIL ADDRESS platt.precology@gmail.com
Click on any pic and all of them appear to view.

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Alternative Photographs

This is a special posted message (14th December 2010) to the Winwick enthusiasts who have contributed in any way to the blog to date.
I will relax the 'rule' about pics only taken on 'our patch' for the Christmas period only. From now until the end of December I will post any pics of yours taken anywhere in the UK, or even the world. Some of you have told me that you have some 'cracking' alternative shots, so let's see them. However, I may have to restrict the numbers if, as I expect, we get a good response.
Remember, its just until the end of December, and then we revert to 'our patch' only. I will add another 'normal' post today and then, for the next one, (16th) I will begin adding alternatives. Get cracking and send them in; don't forget to add some details about your pics.

No comments: